Our pets need the most care and attention as they age. We want to do everything we can to maintain their excellent quality of life for as long as possible! As with people, however, senior pets are susceptible to a variety of medical conditions.
We have many ways to keep our senior pets active and comfortable as they reach their golden years, including:
· Biannual exams to help us detect and address problems as they arise
· Senior Wellness Labwork
· Joint supplements and pain medications
· X-rays and ultrasound
· Laser therapy for joint disease and arthritis, as well as other problems
· Nutritional Counseling
· Supplements and medications for senility
· Behavior Consults for anxiety or phobias
· Laparoscopy for biopsies of internal organs
· The most up-to-date anesthetic protocols for dental cleaning or mass removal, as well as other disorders
Let us work with you to insure your pet receives the best care possible in its senior years.